Quality, Safety and Environment Policy
Putsch Nerva is aware that the market situation demands a differentiating fact with respect to other competitors, which is quality, a strategic factor that constitutes the best argument to compete and that represents a guarantee for the continuity and future of our company.
In this sense, our quality, safety and environment policy is based, among others, on the following principles:
- The client is the reason for our work and the best indicator of the quality of what we do.
- Our greatest satisfaction is meeting client expectations for a job well done.
- Meeting agreed delivery times is part of the commitment to customers.
- Eliminate errors, study their causes and avoid their repetition.
- Commit our suppliers to product responsibility and involve them in our continuous improvement process.
- Hold all workers responsible, acquiring the commitment to quality for a job well done.
- Provide us with the technical means and appropriate training for the best performance of our work in quality and safety.
- Give channel to our clients’ suggestions and address their complaints.
- Respect the environment, through the use and search for materials with the lowest possible environmental impact.
- Maintain the spirit of continuous improvement in the company.
- Compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, as well as the legal and regulatory regulations, applicable to Putsch Nerva’s activity.
At Putsch Nerva the staff is aware of and supports these values, and management is the main driver of the culture of total quality.