Putsch® Filter Press in sugar refining
Since 2020, Mexican cane sugar mills has been successfully operating the Putsch® PKF-140 NG Filter Press in the clarified liquor filtration stage with activated carbon in its sugar cane refining process.
The main advantages that the Putsch® PKF-140 NG Filter Press brings to sugar refining are:
- Rapid return on investment, given its operating autonomy, absence of sugar losses and energy savings.
- Elimination of insolubles from your sugar.
- Color reduction thanks to activated carbon.
- High filtration capacity 140 m² and long filtration cycles.
- Minimal use of inputs, activated carbon and diatomaceous earth thanks to their efficient distribution in the filtration chambers.
- Minimal energy consumption.
- Fully automatic.
- Self-cleaning, eliminates the inconvenience of manual washing.
- Self-diagnosis, incidents are clearly displayed on the monitor.
- Robustness, the German design stands out for its reliability and durability over time.
- Minimal maintenance between harvests/campaigns.
- After-sales service, customer service by Putsch® filtration specialists from Spain.